Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shocker

So I know it may come as a shocker...but I've done a couple 2 page layouts lately. I do them every now and then. Though I must admit, usually it's for a call or a challenge when I do. :)

Here's one I made using Fancy Pants:


It mostly uses the Baby Mine collection, but those birds are from the It's The Little Things collection.


Design Notes:
* It's always a good time to plan or have an impromptu photo shoot with your family.
* Try using multiple colors for your journaling. :)
* Letters not big enough for you? Try backing them with paper and then curling the edges a bit to help them stand out more.
* Try doodling three lines for a border.


Here are some close up's:



Come back tomorrow for another 2 pager! :)

Have a wonderfully awesome day!

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the color scheme and design~fantastic Lo!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Pamela, this is amazing! LOVE all the wonderful details on your two-pager! Just fab!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photos and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Murphy's Law said...

Love it!!! I 2 find 2pagers challenging. You rocked it!

Christa said...

Very pretty! They can be difficult, but also rewarding to do!