Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July

Hi everyone! I will be sharing new stuff I made for CHA very soon, but in the meantime how about a Christmas 2 page layout? I actually made it last year. It was in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes. And I just kept forgetting to post it here on the blog. :)


And here are some close up's:

I cut each of those using my Slice. Then I added some glitter and "hung" them from the lace.

That red design is a large rub on. Right above that I added strips of foil to my layout. I crinkled them up and folded them over and attached it with staples. It creates a cool look and goes perfectly with the wrapping paper in the present in the pictures.

And that large star was just a design I did on my own. Here's my secret...it didn't fit perfectly together, in some places it overlapped and in some places there was a small gap. So I took some red glitter and made lines between all the pieces. It helped it stand out a bit more AND covered all my imperfections. :)

Ok...well I will be back very soon with some new stuff.

In the meantime, check out the Fancy Pants blog! They have been sharing sneaks of new lines and have been doing giveaways! You don't want to miss out.

Have an AWESOME day!!!!

9 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

great LO ~ love the star work!!! and the banner

Jingle said...

This is a super cute layout!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Love it! Such a creative design.

Christy said...

VERY cool 2pager!!! We gave my son a huge present like that last year. Filled with just a Nintendo DSi...hahaha. Trying to throw him off ;)

Murphy's Law said...

i love it. a great 2 pager!!! and all the embellies rock!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wow wow!!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the Christmas banner and loveeeeeeeeeeee the different patterned star! :):):):):):):):):):)

Christa said...

That star is really great! Beautiful layout!

TanishaRenee said...

Very nice page, Pamela!!

Christine said...

I love the star! The whole layout is fantastic.