Monday, July 18, 2011

Off To School

It's one of the newest releases from Fancy Pants and I am one of the lucky gals that already got to play with it! :)

Here's a peek at the collection:



And you can view the whole thing here.

I love love love this collection! Here's what I did with it:


I was immediately drawn to several of the papers...like I could see myself using them over and over again! :) And this paper that I used for the background is one of those papers. Isn't it fantastic? That paper with the small alphabets on it (that I cut into squares and put on my large red banner shaped paper) is probably my second favorite. And did you see those shoes? I LOVE the shoes!

Here are some close up's:



And here's another layout I did...

I just LOVE that number border that comes with the Glitter Cuts. I added it to my page so it overlaps the photo. Then instead of using the round banners as a banner, I created a scalloped border to go right under that awesome numbers Glitter Cut.

Here are some close up's of layout number 2:



That rub on was just perfect for this page! It reads "A is for...B is for...C is for..." and then I just filled in the blanks.

And then I have another layout to share as well...

I used some ink and dabbed it around a filter. Then I added the filter, slightly off from he outline of the border I just created using ink and then added some red stitching around it all. It gives a little bit of an artsy feel to my school layout. Man I just love this line!

Here are the close up's:



And then I also have a couple of cards to share with you as well....


This card was super easy and fast. I cut a few pieces of paper to create some rows and then added some chipboard embellishments and one star Glitter Cut on the bottom right corner of the card.

This one's another fast and easy card. Using the chipboard banners, I created a pattern on the bottom of the card. Then I added a strip of paper and a chipboard apple (LOVE those apples!). Then the "Thanks" was cut from the Learning piece of paper.

Well, does it sound like I am sing Fancy Pant's praise. Yep, I am. And this is just one of their fabulous new collections...I can't wait to share my favorite one with you. ;)

Make sure you check out the Fancy Pants blog to see what the other designers did with this new line.


And in case you missed it (I know it was Sunday and not many people check out blogs on Sundays) but I posted yesterday with a new line from We R Memory Keepers...so make sure you check that out too!

Have a fantastic day! And come back tomorrow for more Fancy Pants! :)

13 comments:

anazelia said...

those are all awesome pamela. love the second one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! You are rockin' that line! I loveeeeeee these....especially loving the sneakers in the first one! :):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

These are incredible projects! Now I totally want this line!!!

Ally said...

You really rocked the line! I can't wait to get some of those fun embellies!

Murphy's Law said...

great projects!!! you totally rocked and made me want it.

Connie Mercer said...

awesome job with that Fancy Pants line!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

You did a fantastic job with this line! love the two layouts best! Very creative use of supplies.

Suzanne said...

Fabulous projects!!! This line is my favorite(:

Anonymous said...

such adorable projects, looks like a really great line!

leah said...

AWESOME projects, Pamela!! ^_^

Christa said...

These are just amazing! So much detail and just plain beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

I see so many pieces of that collection that I am sooooo going to want! LOVE it and your examples.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

GReat line! Can´t wait to have my hands on it!! Your projects are amazing!!!