Sunday, July 17, 2011

So Sad

I hate to hijack one of my happy CHA posts and make it sad, but it can't be helped. See I received this AWESOME pets line from We R Memory Keepers to work with for CHA. It's called Friends Furever. And I happily created some things for them before I left to Maine. Well...since returning from Maine, we lost our loyal dog and friend. His name was Terrell and he really was the best dog ever! It's actually a good thing, as he was getting old and could hardly stand up anymore. But it's still hard, as I am sure you can understand. So now I am sharing projects today that make me sad to even look at. :(

BUT the line really is FANTASTIC! I had so much fun working with it. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Here's layout number 1:


This was my first time playing with any of the Sew Easy tools. I used the Vine Stitch Piercer. I'll have to play around a bit more with it to get a "perfect" look but I still think it turned out ok. :)

Here are some close up's of my layout:



I really like how that one turned out.

And then I turned an old spaghetti sauce jar into a treat jar. Just washed it and altered it. Here's how it turned out:


And then here are a couple cards:



That last one uses the Love Stitch Piercer.

And finally, here is one last layout...

These pictures are older.

Here are close up's:



We'll miss you Terrell. You were irreplaceable.

Thanks for stopping in today! Come back tomorrow for more new stuff created for CHA!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwww.... I am so sorry for your loss... losing a fur baby is never easy! {{{hugs}}} and love to you and your family... i loveeeeeeeeee the lo's and the cards!! I do love that 'love' stitching! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Murphy's Law said...

awww hugs and prayers, i love the lo' s you did to remember him. awesome projects!

April said...

I'm so sorry about your sweet pet Pam. :( Maybe it's a blessing that you did these layouts before losing him because they have such a happy feel to them! I hope that one day you'll be able to look at them and smile when remembering how much he meant to your family instead of only feeling sadness...
- April

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh Pam! so sorry! look at the wonderful memories you have though. I ADORE that photo of Terrell looking at the your son(?) in the field. ADORE.

~amy~ said...

sorry to hear about your puppy:(

Love your projects...your style is most fabulous!

Christy said...

So nicely made and what a great way to remember him ((HUGS))

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Soooo sorry, Pam! These are beautiful LOs to share the memories of your sweet pup!

Connie Mercer said...

sorry for your pet loss~your work is awesome Pamela!! Love those papers and don't even have a dog!!

Martine said...

your work is beautiful! so sorry for the loss of your pup! pets really do have a special place in our hearts...

Sylvia Blum said...

sorry for the loss of your dog!
Your projects are so awesome! I don't know where to look first.. everything is so well designed and looks beautiful
Sylvia

Melissa Kaye said...

Beautiful layouts....and a wonderful way to memorialize your pooch. We lost our yellow lab in March and it was heart wrenching for all of us. Our home didn't feel complete without him and even as we foster other dogs, they don't ever fill his giant paw prints.

I hope you are finding peace in looking at him in your layouts.