Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oct 31

It's the second of the newest releases from Fancy Pants and I am one of the lucky gals that already got to play with it! :)

Here's a peek at the collection:



And you can view the whole thing here.

And here's what I did with it:


I've been really into circles lately so I added a bunch to my layout.

Here are my close up's:




Check out that awesome hat! I love it!

And here is layout number 2:

This paper actually worked perfect for my Halloween pictures from last Halloween because of the spells and magic parts of the line. My pictures themselves didn't look too halloween-ish, so I was happy to have some papers that I thought worked well with them! :)

And the close up's...


And then one more layout...

This was such a quick simple page. I broke up the patterned paper a little and put some orange behind it. Layered my photos and a border then added some circles to the page.

Here are the close up's:



Make sure you check out the Fancy Pants blog to see what the other designers did with this new line.

Have a fantastic day! And come back tomorrow for more Fancy Pants! :)

7 comments:

Christy said...

These are fantastic!!!!!!!!

leah said...

Adorable pages, Pamela!!

Connie Mercer said...

I'm not to excited about halloween but love that you used fall pic's for this paper and it looks fabulous!!!

Suzanne said...

Perfect Halloween pages! Love your stitching details(:

Murphy's Law said...

Great great great pages. Love the stitching!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the stitching and your designs are inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ellen s. said...

i am a sucker for all things Halloween and this is no exception!!!

looooooove 'em all!