Friday, September 24, 2010

ScrapStreet and Lily Bee

There's still time to get those submissions in for ScrapStreet! Check out the calls here. Due date is September 29th. We want to see them ladies...so get em' in! :) Here's my specific call:

Call 2: Piece for the Holidays: Paper Piecing is very popular...we want to see your holiday layouts and projects where you creatively make your own embellishments by paper piecing (i.e. Christmas trees, Gingerbread houses, etc.).

I do hope you submit. :)

Here are some projects I did for ScrapStreet that were in last month's issue. We all got to work with Lily Bee Design.





I simply adore their fantastic rub-ons. :) To see the whole article on Lily Bee Design and to view my supply list, go here.

Have a wonderful day!!!


11 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

awe, I love them all! I came because I saw the first one & wanted to comment on it being super cute, then saw the next one and thought wow, then I just kept going - SUPER JOB!!
~Paula

Kelly Massman said...

Adorable! Love the papers!

Jackie said...

These are wonderful. I especially like the first one :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela,

Oeh, love these layouts! Very nice! Especially the one with 'ha ha ha' in the bird-shape and then that wonderful laughing totally happily picture with it!! Perfect!

Hugs, Wendy

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous pages! It's nice to know that the rub-ons look great on textured cardstock! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages!!! Love the pebbles one!! Love your work!!

Jocelyn said...

Love all of these...especially the first with the corner!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Lisa said...

These are all really cute! That HA-ha bird is the best, though!

erin said...

those are such fabulous photos...to go along with your awesome creations, pamela!

Andrea Amu said...

Such beautiful pages with the Lily Bee! Just gorgeous, girl!

Thanks for posting about the holiday paper piecing call... I just may have something to fit that!

Jolanda said...

wow,these pictures are amazing!!!very very beautiful work!!
Have a nice weekend!!