Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MLS Fun!

Hi everyone! I need to catch up on posting some of my MLS. :) First of all, let me start with this project...


Those are dishwasher magnets I made with the Little Ladies line. They were published in the For The Home idea book that is out now.

And here are a bunch of cards..


Those two used the Harmony line. The next two use the Simple Life line.


And then this one uses the Summer Breeze line. :)

And I wanted to make sure you were aware that MLS and 2 Peas are having their contest again!!!



Here are the deets...
my little shoebox + two peas in a bucket are teaming up to host a layout challenge just for you starting september 1st and running through the end of the day September 30th. entering couldn't be easier - here's what you'll need to do:
  • Create a layout of any theme and size using 85% My Little Shoebox Product.
    Upload your project to the gallery - don't forget to check the "my little shoebox + two peas layout contest" box under member challenges to be included in the challenge!
    Your layout should have at least FIVE tags associated with it.
    Your layout should have at least THREE related products associated with it. Please note that to associate a product to your project, it must be available in the Two Peas store.
    Projects must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. CST September 30, 2010 to be entered into the challenge.
    two peas + my little shoebox will select two winners who will each receive a package from my little shoebox valued at $100.
Click here to go to the 2 peas challenge page...
GOOD LUCK!!


7 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great cards!

Shannon said...

I love those dishwasher magnets. I think I'll have to make some of my own! Thanks for the idea.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela,

These are fun!! Love the fun and bright colors and those magnets are really nice!! Great idea!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Kathy Martin said...

Cute cards! As soon as I saw your 'dirty' and 'clean' tags I knew I saw them before...thought they were darling and a fun idea. Ah yes, the home idea book!!! Congratulations on the pub! :)

Linda Beeson said...

What a ton of goodness in one post! The magnets are adorable.

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are fabulous and love love love those magnets too! You are so creative.

erin said...

what a great post...collage is a great idea! love your style pam!