Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DT Tuesday at Unity!

Hi everyone! I did the post over at Unity's blog today...just shared a bit about myself. Hope you can check it out! :) I did share a new project that I just made....


I painted a canvas and made a bit of home decor for the upcoming season. I stamped and embossed each of those fantastic pumpkins from the Simple Blessings stamp set.

I also have another layout to share with you that uses stamps from Unity. It was one I did for my ScrapStreet "Get your Stamp On" article:

There's a bunch of stamps from a bunch of different stamp sets on that layout. :) That was for last month's issue of ScrapStreet.

Have you checked out September's issue yet?

It is rockin!!! I love this issue! My own article can be found here (I also have another layout in there that uses Unity!), but you should read the whole thing! :)

And check out their current calls!!! I hope you all submit.

Have a wonderful, fantastic day! (And I will be back with winners later).


5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Pamela,

And here another beauty of a latout, how pretty! Love how light it is! I checked out the article, how lovely you are in there! Love the way you made the clouds, with the white flowers there and it's so colorful!!

Hugs,
Wendy

jennifer mitten said...

Love that layout!!! And, of course, your pumpkin decor:-)

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable-love these, pam:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE your stuff!!! It was nice to get to know more about you on the Unity blog. I'm on the {ippity} dt and live in Colorado too :) I'm in Eaton....love "meeting" a local!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love that layout so much! The clouds are beautiful, the sock monkey is such a cute addition and it is just an all around great layout!