Welcome to Scrapbook Challenges fifth DT blog hop! :) It officially starts at 10am (MT) and will go through Sunday at Midnight (MT)--which is the deadline for qualifying for prizes.
I am your first stop on the hop.
In case you don't know...Scrapbook Challenges is a fun group filled with wonderful people. We have weekly sketches and challenges. There are monthly sponsors for the group with fabulous prizes to win. I just know if you give it a try, you will love it there as much as I do. I am looking forward to the new things we have in store for this next term (can't wait to share our September GDT with you). But how about we start with our new DT! I find each and every one of them totally inspiring, and you will get to meet them all today! Sadly, we are also saying goodbye to some wonderful people, but they are only leaving the DT...they will still be around in the group. :)
Today, every blog you hop to will have a layout that they made that is based on this sketch created by yours truly:
Here's what I did for the sketch...
I used Crate Paper's new "School Spirit" line. I gotta tell you...I think this is my favorite school line EVER! Actually I just love all of Crate Paper's new releases. I got to see them all at CHA and I was so impressed! Here are some close up's of my layout:
And of course, the best news is that we have lots of FABULOUS PRIZES to give away today! So let me get on with all the ways you can win a prize. :)
1. One lucky person who leaves a comment on all of our blogs in the DT blog hop will win the new "Restoration" line from Crate Paper!!!!
5. And you will find a 5th prize in the Hop On section! :)
6. And finally, I have a stamp set just for one lucky person who comments on MY BLOGtoday. :) Here it is:
This set is from Unity Stamp Company.
Now that I have overwhelmed you with all the FANTASTIC things you could win. :)
In case you get lost in the blog hop today, here is the order:
1. Pamela (http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/)
2. Dani (http://alongcamedani.blogspot.com/)
3. Racquel (http://www.mouseyface.blogspot.com/)
4. Sookie (http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/)
5. Debi (http://bumblebeesflight.blogspot.com/)
6. Amanda (http://afewpacesfromhere.wordpress.com/)
7. Jackie (http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/)
8. Jolanda (http://jolandascrapsels.blogspot.com/)
9. Rene' (http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com/)
10. Jowilna (http://www.jowilnanolte.blogspot.com/)
12. Jenn (http://www.jennscreativechaos.blogspot.com/)
14. Sarah (http://www.scrapcetera.com/)
15. Shannon (http://sdombkowski.blogspot.com/)
16. Jamie (http://paperheartproject.blogspot.com/)
17. Natalie (http://njmacs.blogspot.com/)
18. Holli (http://holligurl01.blogspot.com/)
19. Brynn (http://bzbdesigns.typepad.com/)
Supplies for my layout:
Papers, Stickers and Die Cuts--Crate Paper, Acrylic Heart--Punky Sprouts, Paint--DecoArt, Letters--EK Success, Twine, Computer Font--Apple Casual, Adhesive--Helmar (Premium Craft Glue and Liquid Scrap Dots), Pen--Sakura.