Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

*Scroll down for the Seasons of Change blog hop! You won't want to miss it, there are a ton of prizes! :)
** The winner from the Hip Hop post is:

Please send your address to jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and tell her you won the "Love in the Air" stamp set on my blog. :)


Hi everyone! It's Saturday, and you know what that means...time for another Scrap and Stamp challenge. :) The challenge this week is to create a layout that uses multiple photos and stamping.

I combined my challenge with The Color Room's challenge this week. Here's their palette #22:




And here's that layout I made for both challenges:



I figure it's one of those things I need to document, so I can look back and wonder how was I ever able to mow the lawn and watch the kids at the same time? :) Yep...I sit them on the porch.

Those stamps are from Unity Stamp Company, and the set is called "Insightful Meadows". Here are some close up's:





Hope you play along with the challenge at Scrap and Stamp! :) See what others did for the challenge here.

Have a wonderful day! And if you live in the states, hope you enjoy your Labor Day weekend...stay safe!




Supplies for my layout:
Cardstock--American Crafts, Papers: Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras Lass, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Chipboard--Cosmo Cricket, Flower--Prima Marketing, Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screen--Tattered Angels, Floss--DMC, Font--American Typewriter, Adhesive--Helmar (Premium Craft Glue and Liquid Scrap Dots).

9 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great page! Love all the photos! :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Pamela,

What a pretty lay-out! Love the papers that you used in it and how you used some stitching, that looks great!! And that sentiment and the part you wrote with it are just perfect! I like a lot the dotty flower - don't know the English name.. Is that also one from Unity? Fabulous pages!!! You know how to combine colors!

Hugs, Wendy

Unknown said...

stunning page Pamela! love it.

Regina said...

Such a cute lo - great colors. LOVE how you used "insightful meadows" -- such great stamps!

Janneke said...

I am always amazed at what you do with stamps!

Kelly Massman said...

Your layout is beautiful! Love the layered effect!

salme said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D love those stamps!

Annelies said...

Gorgeous layout! I definitely should try to use more stamps on mine! Hugs, Annelies

Unknown said...

i love this page. It's great!!