Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cosmo Cricket's Challenge

Hi everyone...I know, I know, I already posted today! :) Well I am posting again...I wanted to get this up. Cosmo Cricket is having a challenge on their blog. The challenge is to use this:



and let it inspire you.

Here is the layout I made:



I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" line...which of course were perfect for my picture and topic. :) I adhered everything to the layout with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive...except my chipboard vegetables. I was able to layer those with the help of Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. And that stamp set if called "Frame this Alpha" and is from Unity. :)

Here are some close up's:






Hope you are having a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get such perfect stitching? Love it!

Martine said...

such a great LO!! I love all your blocks!

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute!

Jolanda said...

Beautiful Pamela!!

Benga said...

very cute! you rock the cosmo cricket!

Jessie said...

What a fantastic layout, love it!

mustangkayla said...

CAUTE layout! Love the stitched piece with chipboard in it. Super cute idea! Love your take on the CC challenge!