Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cut it out!!!

I love cutting pieces of my paper out. I do it all the time. But you know what else I love doing....using the paper with the pieces cut out. :) Here are two layouts I did so you can see what I am talking about.


Those yellow clouds were cut out of another piece of paper. Here are a bunch of close up's of that layout:




And then here is the next layout. This layout uses the yellow piece of paper that I cut the clouds out of.

You can see that I didn't do a perfect job of cutting out the clouds...but it didn't matter! Here are several close up's of that layout:




All the papers, stickers and chipboard are from Pebbles, Inc. The letter stickers on the first layout and the foam letters on the second layout are from My Little Shoebox. On the second layout I also used some goodies from Tattered Angels: those palm trees, but the acrylic one and the stamp are from Tattered Angels.

Here's a quick and easy card too...


Oh...and I almost forgot...

I owe you a winner from the MLS blog hop. :) And the winner is...


Send your address to pamelacy@msn.com and I will get this mailed out to you! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments! :)

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!

11 comments:

Joanna said...

Love this, I tend to waste the paper that I cut out or not think ahead and deam it usable... great post! TFS!

Martine said...

how smart to use the second paper!! LOVE the pop of aqua among the yellow paper!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I love it and I love cutting out images from paper as well. TFS

ellen s. said...

oh these are so sweet! i love love the clouds!

Casey Wright said...

Awe! These are so adorable! What kind of scissors do you use when fussy cutting? Would love to know!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oh, great idea, Pamela! LOVE both of these!!!

Dani said...

Ohh I love this! What a great idea! =)

anne g-i said...

ooohhh - very nice - esp. love the clouds on the 2nd LO!

Christy said...

This is such a fab idea! LOVE IT :)

Jessie said...

What a great tip!

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh, these are both fantastic LO's...love them!