Sunday, November 22, 2009

SSCC #14

This is going to be a quick post today. With the unexpected visit of my grandparents who are not well at all, and so much else going on, I feel like I have hardly had time to breathe...just way too busy. I am writing this Saturday night, and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to church in the morning. It is an escape. Plus we have a new pastor! So I am hoping for a great morning...then back to the Grandparents.

The challenge over at SSCC this week is to make a Thanksgiving card. Such a great challenge, and I do believe that I have never made one before! :) So here is what I did:


The stamps are from Unity Stamp Company. :)

Ok...I wish you all the best of Sundays!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Very cute, love the paper piecing on this turkey :)

I'm sorry your grandparents are not well. I'll add them to my prayer list. Hugs!

Candace said...

Pamela, I LOVE your card! This turkey is too cute. Great job paper pieceing! Love that sentiment, too. I'm sending prayers for your grandparents! :)

laterg8r said...

love your little turkey :D

Helen said...

I absolutely love the feathers on your turkey! They are gorgeous!
We'll be praying for your family that your grandparents become well again.
Blessings!
~H

peggysue said...

Gobble, gobble, gobble. :) This is such a cute card! Love the variegated feathers and the whole layout.

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute thanksgiving card-thanks for sharing

theneon said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Your card is delightful -- the paper piecing is brillant!