Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scrap and Stamp

The challenge at Scrap and Stamp is to create a scrapbook layout that uses stamps and this sketch:


Here's what I did for the challenge:

I used papers from Rusty Pickle and that stamp is from Hero Arts.

There's a fabulous SOLD OUT Scrapbooking Kit from Unity Stamp Co. for the prize this week so I sure hope you play along with us! :)

Now, I need you to wish me luck, or better yet, pray for me. We are off to my parents to spend the day there. My grandparents unexpectedly dropped by. They are in real bad shape. My grandmother has alzheimers and is at a point where she can't even do anything herself. My grandfather has a lot of mental problems that I think were brought on by the stress of taking care of my grandmother. He believes demons follow him everywhere and are actively seeking to ruin his family....and while I actually do believe in demons, what he sees and believes is far more then just knowing there is a war going on between angels and demons. He lives with extreme parania and he is always seeing and hearing things that are not there. I wish I could convey how scary it can get at times. But my dad needs us there. So we are off...

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

so scary to hear about your grandparents - i feel for you!

Regina said...

beautiful layout this week! So sorry to hear about your grandparents...we went through something similar when my grandma go to the late stages of altzimers! hugs!