Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rusty Pickle Sketch

The November sketch for Rusty Pickle is posted. So get out your RP papers and play along with us! You can see the sketch on their blog post. Here's my layout for it:


And part of the challenge was to create hidden journaling on the layout, so here is my hidden journaling:



Another close up:

X

Man, we have just been too busy lately. I have way too much to do! I need to get on top of things. I hope I am able to get a lot done today.

Have a great Wednesday!


11 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love the tags through the center and the journaling strips, super cute!

Marcie said...

I LOVE how you did the tags on this layout! Might have to scraplift this one!

Lisa Dorsey said...

ooooo I just love those tags and the way you stitched them. Fabulous Pamela!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow! definitely one of my faves of yours! love the tags!

salme said...

Love the tags and the heartfelt journal.

Linda Rodriguez said...

What a great page - love all the tags across the bottom!

sollie said...

Lovely page, Pamela.

Sarah Lou said...

I love love love how you have laid the tags - genius - this is an divine lay out!

Davi said...

What a clever choice using the tags. Love it!!

Jocelyn said...

I love the use of the tags....awesome and as always I adore the LO...you are so talented!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that layout with the way you used the tags! Great look.