Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I hope you all are getting some quality time in with the family today...and of course enjoying loads of fabulous food. :) The same can be said for my friends outside of the US. :)

I wanted to take time to post this awesome project that my son did! He is doing Cub Scouts this year and they gave each boy a bowling pin and asked them to decorate it. My son did this all on his own! I swear, that boy is SO creative. Here's the finished project:


He was a little disappointed because he didn't win anything. Kelby said that all the boys' projects looked professional...and come on...a 6 year olds' art project should not look professional. Oh well. I put it on display in our house and said I would use it to decorate every fall. I think that made him feel better. :)

Well, again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Tomorrow I will post more of my DT work with My Little Shoebox for November.

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

i love it - totally awesome turkey!

i agree, parents shouldn't do their kids art projects!!!

Grateful Gramma said...

Wow! He did a fantastic job. Looks to me like he should have won.....

ellen s. said...

oh is that too cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute!
Happy Turkey Day!
-Cher