Friday, November 6, 2009

Tattered Angels and Graphic 45

Oh man I have been so busy! Too much to do, not enough time.

I wanted to share some projects I did for the Tattered Angels blog. All of the DT was given some Graphic 45 papers to work with this month. Here's what I did:






And this is a canvas project I did:


I wish I had time to write a lot more about these, but I got to go take my son to school and then we are visiting with some relatives for breakfast. You can check out the post on the Tattered Angels blog here.

Have a great Friday!!!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You did an awesome job with the Graphic 45....I adore the paper....it can be a bit tough to work with...due to the busy designs...but you did it major justice!!! Have fun at breakfast!!! :-)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such an awesome job with the papers and the TA-products- your rocked this!

laterg8r said...

love it - don't eat the dirt LOL :D

Jingle said...

These are fantastic layouts! Very nice job!

Linda Beeson said...

What a wonderful combination, those yummy papers and Glimmer Mist!

Rissa said...

They all are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I love all the scrapbook pages they are very inspired =)

Love Dawn xx

Maria Matter said...

fabulous LOs Pamela!!!
beautiful photos too!
blessings, Maria

barbie_love said...

Wow I love glimmermist it is so fun to use and adds so much to layouts!
Barbie