Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A card...

Here's a quick card I made...



Aren't those squirrels adorable? Just wait, you will see a lot more of them. :) The papers and chipboard are from My Little Shoebox.

So the grandparents have left. Now for Thanksgiving. :) At least it is not at our house. I still have to get the house clean in case people come over. And I still will have to cook some. But Thanksgiving is at my in-laws this year. My husband is very excited about that and has been helping his mom plan the menu. You'd think he was throwing this dinner party. :)

Plan to get a lot of scrapping done today! :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the card....such cute colors!!!! Scrapping...what is that? Wish I could just find a few minutes to get what I need to get done and then I would be HAPPY!!! Wishing you and your family and Blessed Thanksgiving!!! :-)

Pink Owl Paperie said...

I love those little pink critters! There is just something about pink and brown... so chic! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for your blog, it's so uplifting!

lisa dickinson said...

super cute card! enjoy your holiday! ;)

Tracey Taylor said...

Those squirrels are indeed adorable. Love your card.

peggysue said...

Pamela what tease you are!!! Where are those squirrels and why don't they live at my house? :) Such a cute card.

Jen Martakis said...

The squirrels are so cute! Love your card!

Kristine said...

:) HOW FUN! Sounds like you'll be enjoying some yummy food and making good family memories. My husband has a lot of family that's coming to his mom's as well.

Your card is adorable Pamela!! LOVE your color scheme and everything. :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ceal said...

oh they are super cute!

Heidi E. said...

Super cute card..

Linda Beeson said...

What a great color scheme - I like how different it is.