Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok so today I was tagged by Tezra (who starts these things anyways...).

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about myself…

1. I have vivid dreams (and usually really strange ones) every night!
2. I hate swear words...they hurt my ears and I cringe everytime I hear them.
3. I have a myspace page (it's not just for teens): www.myspace.com/pamelacy
4. I love to read cheesy chick lit.
5. I sometimes sing into my cell phone as if it is a microphone...especially in the car.
6. I actually like watching the show "dragon tales" and even watched it some in college, when I (obviously) had no kids and no reason to watch it.
7. I hate talking on the phone.


I'm tagging:
1. Elizabeth
2. Amanda
3. Michelle
4. Saints511
5. SillyGooseMonkey
6. Nicole
7. Jennifer

Whew...that was tough.

No comments: