Friday, January 11, 2008

I Can't Sleep!

Two nights in a row now, I have not been sleeping. My brain must be on scrapbook overload. What happens is...I lie down and try to go to sleep, and my creativity starts to flow. I start to envision all sorts of layouts and new ideas. I actually have to get up out of bed and write ideas down and draw sketches!!! I am lovin' the ideas...but I also want to sleep. Does that happen to anyone else but me? I remember it happening a lot when I was working on my SOY pages last year, and now I am working on my HOF entry.

Speaking of my HOF entry, I worked on it yesterday, so when it came time for my day 10 layout...I didn't spend too much time on it. Amazingly enough, I still like it. :) Here it is:

1 comment:

Tezra Williams said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog (tezrawilliams.blogspot.com) and follow the directions for tagging!