Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 9


This picture was taken by my four year old son! I was impressed. My pictures when I was young were always horrible, blurry and boring, but I think this is a great picture! I really wanted to tell the story. I was hoping to use my word stickers, but--since I have so few--I didn't find much that worked at all, so I decided to just type my own and give the look of the word stickers.

Today was such a good day for me in the world of scrapbooking, I feel like I am just going to get SO much accomplished this year and even accomplish some of my goals! Yeah! It's funny...yesterday, and even this morning, I was feeling like I had lost my mojo...but now I am on fire! Crazy how things can change in a flick. I even have people looking at my blog! Yeah! That is SO cool! :)

No comments: