Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How many days can I make it?

So it is the new year. And there are many scrapbookers out there who are attempting to do a page a day for ALL OF JANUARY--31 layouts in 31 days! My own group is attempting 8 pages in 8 days. I will see how long I can last. :) Here's my page for day 1:

I had so much fun with this one. Each star is strategically placed to make a tree, and each star is "decorated" in it's own way (the glitter ones are a little harder to see). I used the front sheet for the Basic Grey paper packs (you know--the one that shows you all of the papers that come in the pack) for the stars and squares. Waste not--right. :) I also outlined everything with a marker and had a little fun playing around with embroidery thread. The folder opens up to reveal journaling. I like this page so much better in real life, the picture just doesn't do it justice.

No comments: