So I got a new layout for you. :) I used the new Porcelain line from Basic Grey. LOVE it! I added a lot of soft touches to the layout, including some fun fabric. Here it is:
About the layout:
1. I wasn't sure if I would like this photo because of the harsh light and the lines that were formed on it from the blinds...but I love it! :)
2. I used my new DT stuff from Creative Chaos (journaling spots):
You can find those here.
3. I used my foam stamps with paint to stamp the "daddy's" in the title. I was missing my letter s though, so I cut a similar sized s from foam and made my own stamp. :) (I then used a sharpie to outline the letters on the layout).
4. Those chipboard buttons are sprayed with glimmer mist! Gotta love it. :)
5. I wanted to add fabric in a creative way to my layout. I cut random pieces of fabric (pink polka dot) and then arranged them around my layout, folding each one over, to create a unique border around the layout:
6. That cute bird cage is cut out from patterned paper from Basic Grey.
7. There are so many cute flowers out there that you can buy...but I challenge you to make your own...it is so easy. :)
* I started with my chipboard button from Jenni Bowlin. I had this on hand, but you could easily make your own chipboard button.
* I sprayed it with glimmer mist to give it a little something extra (two colors).
* I took a piece of lace from Websters Pages and then loosely and quickly sewed along the edge...then I pulled the thread causing it to tighten on one end and curl together. I taped it to the back of my chipboard button.
* Then I cut some strips of patterned paper from Basic Grey. I inked around the edges and arranged them on top of each other to create a flower. Then I adhered it all together.
Paper--Basic Grey, Journaling Spots--Creative Chaos, Stamps--Making Memories, Letter Stickers--Basic Grey, Lace--Websters Pages, Chipboard Buttons--Jenni Bowlin, Glimmer Mist--Tattered Angels, Thread--DMC, Paint--Van Gogh, Fabric--unknown, Black Sharpie.