Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ScrapLovers Reveal with My Mind's Eye

So I got to play with the new stuff from My Mind's Eye for ScrapLovers.  And, I gotta tell you, I love it all!!!  Here are my first two reveals (there are more to come):

I decided to compare baby pics for my kids.  :)


The tabs lift up to reveal who the baby picture is of:

And this one is of Grace.  She is a friend of the boys...in fact, they fight over her.  When she was over here last we got some pics of her because they all had been rough-housing and her hair was just sticking up all over the place!  

Close up of flowers:

I had fun with these and it felt really good to scrapbook again.  :)  I know, it hasn't been that long, but it is my creative outlet...I need it.  You can find all of these papers and die cuts from My Mind's Eye in the ScrapLovers store here.  

Supplies for "Whoo r u?"
Papers and Die Cuts--My Mind's Eye, Letters and Ribbon--American Crafts, Buttons and Googly Eyes--unknown, 3D Paint--Scribbles, thread--DMC, Computer Program--Microsoft Word, and font--Cambria.  

Supplies for "When you Hang with the Boys"
Papers and Die Cuts--My Mind's Eye, Letters--American Crafts and Scrapworks, Ribbon--American Crafts, Puffy Stickers--American Crafts, Buttons--unknown, 3D Paint--Scribbles, Thread--DMC


6 comments:

Jingle said...

Cuteness!!! Love these pages!

Jess said...

I have missed your pgs. so much...they are both beautiful and love all the papers and embellies..very yummy!

Chelsey said...

like the title for grace's LO

Unknown said...

gorgeous!! just love the layouts! yummy paper, too!!

Cheryl KVD said...

These are beautiful! I can't believe you are posting layouts so soon! You must be soooo tired!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I'm lovin' what you have done with this line. CUTE