Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ScrapLovers Reveals Part 1

This month, for ScrapLovers, I played with new products from two different manufacturers.  The first of them was the new lines from Glitz Designs.  You can find these in the ScrapLovers store here.  I used their papers, letters and fabulous rub-on's.  Here are a couple layouts:

These papers are from the "Sparrow" collection.

These papers are from the "Gigi" collection.  And I love their grid rub-on.  The Vintage Wings rub-on's are awesome too!!!  

Journaling on "Changes" layout reads:

Changes I have noticed since Eryn has arrived:
1)  I am getting less sleep (duh).  2)  Hayden used to really be a “Momma’s Boy.”  He would cling to me and always run to me when he needed something.  Now he has changed…he runs to Austin, he clings to Austin.  I think this is probably good for their relationship…I always wanted them to be best friends.  But I do kinda miss my momma’s boy.  3)  Austin has been acting out.  He is having some behavioral issues at school: talking to friends and not listening to the teacher.  And he used to be so quiet and well-behaved (at school).  4)  The boys just want to sit and play the wii…they no longer try to get me to play with them or go outside with them.   5)  I just want to stay home.  I don’t like going anywhere…too much work (tugging around three kids!) J.

7 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooooo very pretty.

Jenn said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!

Ann Arbogast said...

Very nice. I love playing with new goodies.

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful layouts!

vtpuggirl said...

Very pretty layouts!

audrey neal said...

beautiful layouts!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts!!!! I especially love the "changes" one! Great colors :)