Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've Gone Coco'Nutty!

LOL. No surprise...I am a little bit nutty. :) I have been chosen to be on the original design team for the Coconut ScrapShop. These are exciting times. :) The Coconut ScrapShop is a store (that has awesome kits) that is expanding online to create all sorts of new things...like a blog and a gallery, etc. I am very excited and honored to have been chosen to help with this. And, the owner: Jen Glover, used to live near me...how cool is that. It is such a small world. So they already have a new blog that is up and running...stop by and check it out!

Something cool about the site...first time buyers pay only $15 for their first kit! How cool is that! Seriously, check it out!!! :)

3 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Yea! Use code "firsttimebuy1" to get your first kit for only $15! I love nutty scrappers!

Nicole said...

Congrats on your DT spot... you deserve it for sure. Can't wait to see the great stuff you do.

Unknown said...

Huge congrats Pamela! That is awesome! I've checked out the shop and the site and it looks like lotsa fun!!