Monday, September 3, 2012

Makes a Great Gift! :)

Happy Labor Day everyone!  Hope you are doing something fantastically fun.  :)  I guess Summer is officially over.  I'm ok with that, because it's been so hot and I am ready for cooler evenings.  Has it been incredibly hot where you live?  I don't remember a summer ever being so hot.

So awhile back, I posted this project I made as a gift for my sister.  Well, she asked me to make another one, one she could give as a gift to her friend.  Different pictures, different papers, but really similar projects.

This time around I used the Hopscotch collection from Fancy Pants.  Here's how it turned out:


And here are some close up's:


Well thanks for popping in today!!

Have a fun day!


11 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful! Definitely a great gift idea.

blsd2scrp said...

awesome! love this! nice gift idea!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful project! For sure this is a superb idea for a gift :-)

Mary Jo said...

So, so cute! Great idea for a gift.
It has been a super hot summer here, too.
And the humidity just makes it worse!

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous!! Love it! Such a fab idea!

Sherry C said...

Lovely project! I agree with you, I'm ready for cooler weather!

Unknown said...

Nice project. End of summer means kids in school and more time for fun projects! Yes, it's been hot here too, ready for Fall...bring it on!

Katherine said...

What a super gift and I love that you have fitted so much detail with all the papers around the photos - it's beautiful :)

Johanna said...

Awesome! What a great gift!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your project and the way it floats inside the frame! Yes, I am ready for cooler weather, this summer has been brutal.

LaurieStar said...

Hi - just dropping by to check out your blog - I love what you made! Awesome! :)