Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Challenge Me!!


So on Monday I posted a layout I did for a Webster's Pages challenge, and I realized that I wanted to some more challenges.   But frankly, I haven't done many in quite awhile, so I wasn't sure which sites were still around, etc.  So I thought it would be fun to make a post asking you all to share challenge sites with me.  You'll want to bookmark this post, because I will constantly be adding and updating the list.  I've already started looking around and making a list, but I really want your help!  So please share some challenges with me.  :)  Some challenge sites are listed in multiple sections because I am trying to categorize them as well.



*  Anything But A Card
*  Artastic
*  Bird Is The Word
*  Child's Play Challenges
*  City Crafter 
*  Club CK Challenges
*  Collage Obsession
*  Colorful Creations
*  Frosted Designs
*  Get Creative
*  Helmar Challenges
*  Kraft It Up
*  Let's Scrap
*  Scrap Africa
*  Scrapbook Challenges
*  Scrap Fit
*  Scrap It Girl 
*  Scrap It With A Song
*  Scrap Our Stash
*  Scrapping Everyday Miracles
*  Scrapping The Music
*  Scrap The Boys
*  Scrap The Girls
*  Screen 2 Scrap
*  The Digi Dares
*  The Studio Challenges
*  True XOXO Scrapbooking
*  Two Peas In A Bucket Challenges
*  White With 1

**  BasicGrey Weekly Challenge
**  Fancy Pants' Challenges
**  Helmar Monthly Challenge




*  Card Positioning Systems (CPS) (cards)
*  Creative Scrappers
*  Get Creative
*  GrandDiva's Creative Corner
*  Let's Capture These Sketches
*  Mojo Monday (cards)
*  My Creative Sketches
*  Once Upon A Sketch
*  PageMaps
*  Pamela's World of Scrap Sketches
*  Retro Sketches (for cards)
*  Scrapbook Challenges
*  Sketchbook 365
*  Sketches With A Twist
*  Sketch Inspiration
*  Sketch N Scrap
*  Stuck Sketches
*  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges (for cards)
*  Unscripted Sketches (cards)

**  BasicGrey Sketches
**  Bella Blvd Saturday Sketches
**  October Afternoon Sketches
**  Prima Build A Page



*  Color Combos Galore
*  Color Me Scrappy
*  Color Throwdown
*  Colour Q
*  CR84FN
*  CSI: Color Stories Inspiration
*  Scrap Much Colour Challenges
*  The Color Room
*  The Play Date Cafe

**  Crate Paper Color Challenges
**  Prima Product Picks



*  365 Cards
*  Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge Blog
*  Card Crafter's Circle
*  Card Positioning Systems (CPS)
*  Cardz TV
*  CASE Study
*  CCEE--Cheers & Challenges Eclectic Ensemble
*  Clean and Simple Stamping
*  Craft Punked
*  Crafty Mess Challenge Blog
*  Crazy 4 Challenges
*  Creative Card Crew
*  Creative Craft Challenges
*  Cupcake Inspirations
*  Emergency Crafters
*  Fab 'n' Funky
*  Gingerloft Challenge
*  House of Gilli
*  Inspired By
*  Inspire Me Fridays
*  Just Add Ink
*  Just Us Girls
*  Little Red Wagon
*  Lollipop Crafts
*  Our Creative Corner
*  Pals Paper Arts
*  Papertake Weekly
*  Polkadoodle
*  Raise The Bar
*  Retro Sketches 
*  Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
*  Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog
*  Simon Says Stamp!
*  Skipping Stones Design Challenges
*  Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple (CAS)
*  Stampin' Royalty
*  Stampin' Sisters in Christ
*  Sweet Stampin'
*  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges
*  The House That Stamps Built
*  The Kraft Journal
*  The Paper Girls
*  The Paper Players
*  Totally Stampalicious!
*  Tuesday Throwdown


** Chick Challenges (Ippity)
** CMC Copic Challenge Group
** Fantabulous Cricut Challenges
** Gina K Challenges
** Lawnscaping (Lawn Fawn)
** Meljen's Challenges
** Passion for Promarker
** Stampin' Celebrations (Stampin' Up!)
** Unity Challenges
** The Cameo Spotlight



*  Anything But A Card
*  Art Journal Cafe
*  Collage Obsession
*  Dragonsdream Tag It On
*  Fast Friday Quilts
*  Fun With ATC's
*  Lessology  (altering)
*  Shoot And Paint
*  So Artful Challenges
*  Sunday Postcard Art
*  The Craft Barn
*  The Three Muses
*  Weekly Art Challenges








** means you have to have a specific company's product to play along.


Some manufacturer's have challenges on their blogs but I haven't listed them here because there is no direct link to the challenges (or label I can link to).  I don't want to share a link with you all but then make you search for the challenges once you are there.

So now HELP ME OUT.  What other sites are out there?  Which are your favorites?



16 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

There are so many! Some I've played along with recently are Elle's Studio, Pretty Little Studio, PageMaps, but it seems like most manufacturers do run challenges.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know Bella Blvd. does a sketch challenge on Saturdays, Lily Bee has various challenges throughout the month, there is The Play Date Cafe for a color challenge, Retro Sketches for cards, Child's Play for lo's... and now my mind just went blank!! LOL!!!! And thanks for listing LESSology!!!!

Laurel said...

I am a challenge junkie! On my blog I have a tab listing a bunch of challenges:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.ca/p/sketchchallenge-sites.html

Daniela Dobson said...

The Cameo Spotlight card challenge. http://thecameospotlight.blogspot.com

Nicole Doiron said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks for the info! :)

Erica said...

Awesome list! I have some of these already but I'll have to bookmark more of them for later.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

sketchinspiration.ning.com
Posts a sketch every Sunday with a random drawing for a prize on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!

Christina said...

This is such a handy list!! Thanks for compiling and sharing! Bookmarking!

Sue Althouse said...

What a great resource! I like the way your organized them. I had no idea there were so many!

Rachael Funnell said...

Bird Is The Word : http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Sketches With A Twist :
http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com.au/

Lisa Echerd said...

So delighted you are doing this. Thank you. I've been looking for more challenges, too.

Sandra said...

You do an amazing job to list all of these sites, thank you for your efforts.

Unknown said...

Wow I was trying to find new places to visit, TSF ! Can I suggest http://craftycroppersgr.blogspot.com/
(Get creative) and sketchbook365 ?

Eagle Craftz said...

I am so excited for your list!!
I am bookmarking it! Thanks a million!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

This is great! I play at Kitchen Keepsake, scrapbook and sketch challenges.