Friday, September 28, 2012

A Good Life Indeed

Hi everyone!  So wow, did you see how long the challenge list from Wednesday got?  I'm really looking forward to trying some new challenges.  I'm still updating the list, so if there are some sites missing, just let me know.  :)

So today I have a layout to share with you.  It uses the super fun The Good Life collection from Fancy Pants.  Here it is:


I think I am not a city girl, or a suburb girl.  I crave land and space, I just love being outside, in God's playground.  That's what this page is about.

Here are some close up's:


I am seriously lovin' this fun collection.  :)

Well thanks so much for popping in today!
Have a fabulous day!


18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the banners, the frames and loveeeeeeeeeeeee those bikes!!!

Murphy's Law said...

Gorgeous page. Love the white background and al lthe fun embellies.

Blessed Ladybug said...

i lovethe bikes on thelayout.. great work.. loving it...

Margie Higuchi said...

I'm with Julie = WOW!!!! Love how you used your frames and well, the whole design of your theme. LOL!! LOVE!!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun page Pamela!! Love the different color frames around your photos and the multiple sized bikes!!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous page! I've got my eye on this collection. I don't have any photos in mind though and that's a rule for me these days to buy stuff. Will keep looking for something because after seeing your page, now I really want it! LOL

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super page!! the photos are just perfect

Jingle said...

What a great layout! Loving the flats, frames, and bikes...so...basically all of it! LOL!

Jen Mc said...

This is fantastic - I love the frames!!!

Connie Mercer said...

would love to know how you think of these designs~so you!!! awesome work!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful page, love the banner and the frames

Elisa K said...

wow!!! this is awesome.. I love everything about it... thanks so much for sharing. hugs

Linda Beeson said...

I love the bikes, what super cute accents.

Mary Jo said...

I absolutely love all of the frames!! :)

Christa said...

Nice page!!

Unknown said...

Loving how you layered the bikes on the bottom!

Sandra said...

What a fabulous layout, especially the way the photos are layered and I'm also a fan of those bikes, great job.

Sue Althouse said...

I've had my eye on this collection! Love those frames, bicycles and banners. Fantastic page!