Saturday, March 13, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Saturday

The challenge this week at Scrap and Stamp is another sketch challenge. The challenge is to use their sketch AND use stamping on your layout. I do hope you go for it. By the way...in case you don't know, I LOVE stamping on my layouts and I encourage you all to get those stamps out and use them! And not just on cards but on scrapbook pages (and more!). :) Ok, here is the layout I made for the challenge...



I had a lot of fun with this one! :) Here are some close up's:





Check out all those Prima flowers...I love it! And that paper is from Prima too. The stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.

Well, I do hope you join us this week for the challenge!

Have a fantastic Saturday!

Supplies:
Papers and Flowers--Prima Marketing, Stamps--Unity Stamp Company, Ink and Embossing Powder--Stampin' Up!, Chipboard Letters and White Cardstock--American Crafts, Yellow Ribbon--BasicBasic (Michaels Stores Inc.), Buttons--Rusty Pickle, Glimmer Mist (on airplane image and on red flowers)--Tattered Angels, Thread--DMC, Computer Program (for journaling)--Microsoft Word, Computer Font--Felt Marker.

9 comments:

Star Rork said...

WOW, Pam that layout really is awesome! I couldn't even start anywhere, its every little detail!

Pearl said...

love all the details here too ! so original many of the ideas !!!
way to go using up the Primas !!!

Linda Beeson said...

What great details! LOVE the rainbow and the use of all of those flowers.

laterg8r said...

great use of flowers as clouds :D

stuffie said...

ooooh how FUN is this layout???? Diggin ALL the flowers and different elements!

Casey Wright said...

Lovely LO - I'm loving how you made the rainbow and the title work is just precious! TFS!

Tiffany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with that sketch!!!! So fun and creative...

Tracey Taylor said...

This is a really COOL page. You have so many interesting elements from the cut out clouds to all the flower work. LOVE this.

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning work! I LOVE what you did with the flowers! Thanks for sharing!