Sunday, March 21, 2010

SSCC #31

Ok...this is the third time I have typed this up! Don't know what is going on...but it is going to be a short and simple post.

The challenge at SSCC is to make a clean and simple card. They have samples of simple cards there on the blog. I find the "simple" style fascinating. I love the way it looks, on both cards and layouts, but when I try to do it myself...I just can't do it. I always feel like I have to keep adding things. But this time, I really tried to go simple. Here is the card I made:




Thanks for peeking! Check out the rest of the cards on the SSCC blog.

Ok, hope this posts fine...

Have an awesome Sunday! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock--Bazzill, Patterned Paper--Prima Marketing Inc., Lace--Websters Pages, Dangling Piece--7 Gypsies, Stamp--Unity Stamp Company, Ink--Stampin' Up!, Thread--DMC.

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Pamela... now THIS is so cute and very CAS worthy!! Love your ribbons. I know... I'm so not good with keeping mine simple. But at least I didn't do my normal pile it on method, LOL! Great card. Hope you have a lovely Sunday as well! *Ü*

Keshet said...

What a sweet, pretty card! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog:)

Ceal said...

sweet card Pamela. I love using kraft on CAS cards

rebekah said...

that's right.. you can't get rid of me!.. anyway i just wanted to say.. love this card!...

trisha too said...

This card is lovely--very sweet, but simple.

:)