Hello again. We have come to day three of my technique class. Hope you have enjoyed what I have posted so far and if you try any of this, I can't wait to see it! :)
Page 6 and 7 Spread
1. Using the Pirate Princess Coupons Page and Pirate Princess stickers (or you can use an assortment of stickers, die cuts, etc to create this look) randomly layer the coupons and stickers over the wings, overlapping them and letting them hang off the pages.
2. Trim the excess stickers and coupons. I turn my page over and carefully use a craft knife to do this.
3. Using template 2 and 1 piece of 4 x 7.5 paper (RP737), cut a half heart shape. Flip template 2 and cut another (mirrored) half heart out of another sheet of 4 x 7.5 paper (RP737). Adhere the two half heart shapes and outline in black. And don't forget to punch your holes. :)
4. Cut Cardstock tag #3 in half and adhere both sides to page 5. Use these as a place for 2 photos.
5. Adhere Cardstock Tage #4 and Skull and Bone chipboard piece (sprayed with glimmer mist) to page 6.
6. Add photos, journaling and any additional embellishments. Here is how my original looked, my pieces did vary some:
And we are moving on.....
Page 8 and 9 Spread
Once again, I am reminding you that we already painted our pages white, if you haven't done that you will need to do that as your first step. :)
1. Place Chipboard pieces (swirls and hearts used here, of course, you can choose what you want) on the wings and spray glimmer mist over the wings. Don't worry about getting it completely even or perfect. And a little bit of glimmer mist goes a lot further then you think it will. :) Then remove the chipboard pieces, leaving the masked effect.
2. Using template 2 and 1 piece of 4 x 7.5 piece of paper (RP735), cut a half heart shape. Flip the template and cut another, mirrored, half heart. Adhere the 2 half heart shapes and outline in black.
3. Adhere Cardstock Coupon #2 to page 7.
4. Adhere 1 piece of 3 x 3.5 paper (RP 733) to page 8.
5. Adhere 3 chipboard hearts.
6. Add photos, journaling and any additional embellishments. Here is what my original looked like, again, it is a little different:
Well there you have it for today. I will be back tomorrow with the final day of the class. If you have any questions, just post them here and I will try my best to answer them! :)
Have a fantastic Thursday!!!