Ok...on to day 2 of the technique class I started yesterday. :) If you missed day 1, just scroll down to the previous post. We will start on the next spread (pages 2 and 3 of the album). This one is pretty simple.
Remember, we already painted it white.
Page 2 and 3 Spread
(remember, you can click on any of these images to view them bigger)
1. Cut 10 pieces of trim/fabric/ribbon/lace approximately 9" long. Fold each piece and add to the wing part of the album with the edges of the trim on the heart part.
2. Using template 2 and 1 piece of 4 x 7.5 patterned paper, cut a half heart shape.
3. Flip template 2 and cut another (mirrored) half heart out of 1 piece of 4 x 7.5 paper.
4. Adhere the 2 half heart shapes.
5. Outline the edges of the heart and punch your holes.
6. Adhere cardstock tag # 1 to page 2 (of the album, page 1 of the spread). Then adhere cardstock coupon #1 to page 2 overlapping tag #1. Leave a little of the coupon hanging off and then cut that part off to adhere to page 3.
7. Adhere the remaining part of coupon #1 to page 3. Then adhere 1 piece of 3 x 3.5 paper (RP731) to page 3.
8. Spray swirl chipboard with pink glimmer mist. Then cut swirl in half and adhere on half to page 2 and the other half to page 3.
9. Add photos and any additional embellishments. Oh and make sure that before you move on you punch your holes again for any that you covered up. :) Here is what my original album looked like:
Ok...moving on. :) (If you watch Greek, imagine me with a clipboard ).
Page 4 and 5 Spread
Once again, our page is already painted white.
1. Using the pink Candy Land Alphabet Stickers (or letter stickers of your choice) randomly add letters on the wings. If you want throw in a couple words that you can spell as if it were a word game. It's also ok to let some of the letters hang off.
2. Trim off any letters hanging over the edge.
3. Paint over all the letters with white paint. You many want to do more then one layer of paint, that is up to you.
4. Using template 2 and 1 piece of 4 x 7.5 paper cut a half heart shape. Flip the template and out of another piece of 4 x 7.5 paper cut another half heart that mirrors the other one. Adhere the shapes to the chipboard and outline in black. Don't forget to punch the holes.
5. Add 1 piece 3.5 x 2.5 paper (RP736) to page 4 and 1 piece 3.5 x 2.5 paper (RP 736) to page 5.
6. Adhere cardstock tag #2 so some of it is on page 4 and some of it is on page 5 (with cut in between). Make sure you remember to punch your hole again if you cover it up.
7. Spray swirl chipboard with pink glimmer mist. Then cut swirl in two and adhere one part to page 4 and the other part to page 5.
8. Add photos, journaling and any additional embellishments. Here is what my original looked like, I had used a different piece of chipboard:
Well that's all for today. Come back for more of the class tomorrow!!! :)
Have a fantastic Wednesday!