Sunday, November 23, 2008

Still Wrapping

Here is a spin off what I posted yesterday.  I am still wrapping around elements.  This time I tried wrapping torn strips of paper around a chipboard snowflake.

I started with this:


Then I just started wrapping the paper around the snowflake.  


Here's how I used the snowflake...I made a Christmas card.  


Supplies

Cardstock--Bazzill, Chipboard Snowflake--Stampin' Up!, Stamp Roller--Glitz Designs, Paper and Rub-on--Imaginisce, button--Basic Grey, Trim--unknown.

4 comments:

Jess said...

that is very cool! i will have to try that!

Alex said...

What a cool idea Pamela - I totally love this, it turned out fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

What a cool idea Pamela - I totally love this, it turned out fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl KVD said...

Great idea!! Love the texture of this!