Monday, November 10, 2008

I am horrible.

So I haven't posted in forever on this blog.  I am so sorry to anybody that happened to have been by.  I actually forgot about this blog.  At some point in time I had clicked "hide this blog" on my dashboard or profile and so I never saw it.  I didn't know anybody had even read it.  Someone reminded me of it tonight...she said she read both my blogs, and I had no idea what she was talking about with the "both" until she said "A Spiritual Journey."  I immediately came over to look at the blog, and saw there were actually comments on it!  So, now I feel horrible.  I should have posted more.  The truth is...I should have posted more, not for anybody else's benefit, but for my own!!!  Having a spiritual blog is like having a spiritual journal...it holds me accountable.  I am ashamed to say that I haven't had a journal or this blog lately for my walk with Christ.  I have occasionally read the Bible or done a devotional...but it is nothing like I used to do.  So I am reminded tonight of the importance of spending time with my God!  I need to do more.  I will do more.  Lord, I am so sorry for putting other things above You.  Please forgive me.

No comments: