Saturday, November 1, 2008

Say It With Letters

Our sponsor for Scrapbook Challenges this month is so fabulous that I just had to plug them on my blog too!  :)  I ordered from Say It With Letters last month and I am SO happy with the stuff I got...and don't worry, I am working on them and will post pictures when I get stuff completed.  Please take the time to check out the store here (they do custom orders too!) and the blog here. And now is the perfect time to order some stuff to start your decorating for Christmas. :) 

Play along with the challenges at Scrapbook Challenges and you could win this fabulous prize package:



These ready to alter, wood cut letters and shapes are super trendy right now. They really are fabulous. I included a ruler in the picture so you can see the size! I love them! :) 

So seriously....go check out this AWESOME store...you won't regret it.  

1 comment:

deb said...

Why thank you. :) So glad you loved your order!! I'll post about your challenges next week! Can't wait to check out what everyone does.