Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Middle Ground

This is a layout that I finished this morning.  It is about me.  :)  I used a lot of Upsy Daisy Designs on it, including the rub-on's on the buttons.  Here it is:


Supplies:

Paper--Upsy Daisy Designs
Foam Letters--American Crafts
Rub-On's (on buttons)--Upsy Daisy Designs
3D Paint--Scribbles
Buttons and Lace--unknown
Tools--Border punches from Martha Stewart, Scalloped Border cut with Quickutz Revolution, and decorative edge scissors from Fiskars.
Thread--DMC



4 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

beautiful design.

Anonymous said...

beautiful layout. great style!

i will def be back to check up on your blog.

-sarah

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I really like the rub ons on the buttons, and basically the whole design!! Love it!

TanishaRenee said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbon work and the cutout design!