Monday, June 30, 2008

I am a sister! :)

I was picked to be "sister of the week" over at Sisterhood of Scrap!  Thanks Sisterhood!  Go check it out.  And for the challenge this week, we were supposed to use a color that we rarely use and make it a main color.  I choose yellow...don't know why, I have just never been a yellow person.  But these papers are so gorgeous that it didn't make this challenge too hard.  :)  (Papers are Black Market Paper Society).  Here's what I did:

The picture is of my parents in about 1980.  It's so funny seeing old pictures of your parents, it's just never quite what you expect.  :)  

10 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

What a gorgeous layout Pamela! I don't use yellow very often either. Purple is another one...I've tagged you on my blog. Let me know if you decide to play. :)

Jen Martakis said...

Oh, and duh....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Chris said...

Beautiful Pamela. Congrats! Now I need to check out that website....

Deanne Clarke said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood!!! :O)
And that paper is awesome, and I LOVE yellow!!! I actually wanted a yellow wedding dress (or pink)!!! That's how much I love it! hehe!
*I had a white wedding dress ,btw, nobody else wanted me to wear yellow or pink!!!

Alex said...

Pamela, I totally love this layout- it is really beautiful!! Great use of the BMS paper, I have it too and need to use it!! Fabulous, girl! And, congrats to you - that rocks!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stacy said...

Gorgeous LO and congratulations!

iris said...

pamela this is so unique and beautiful! One of my faves definitely!!

iris said...

and congratulations also! WOHOOOO!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Congrats! Beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the sisterhood!!