Want to see another LO from my HOF entry? Well, here it is. This was for the "Inventive Technique" assignment. It was really hard coming up with something that hasn't been done before. And, to be honest, this has probably been done before. You know people do it and then put paper or something behind it, but my challenge to use is to leave it blank...don't put anything behind it.
Thought process/inventive technique:
* To me, this page still looked like it needed something a little more…I thought about adding something to it, but then decided instead to take away from it. And after taking it away…I added nothing behind it…I left the empty space in the middle of the page…and I love it.
* Another idea to try--when I looked at my word strip stickers that I wanted to use...I didn't find enough that I thought worked well. But I did see a "Discover," so I cut it and made the word "cover."
- Patterned Paper—My Minds Eye, BG, and DCWV
- Cardstock-- Stampin’ Up! (circles)
- Sticker—Tres Jolie (border sticker, under picture), Marcella by K (word stickers)
- Rub-on’s—Creative Imaginations and Basic Grey
- Ribbon—Stampin’ Up!
- Chipboard—Rusty Pickle
- 3D Paint—Scribbles
- Embroidery Thread--DMC