Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SSD 121

Hi everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  So I've been in this weird not-really-wanting-to-create mood lately.  Even though I feel like I am finally able to go up and down stairs and to sit and scrap, so I am ABLE to, I just don't feel like it.  Which is weird for me.  In the past when I have lost my mojo, I just power through it...I sit and create and before long my mojo is back.  So I suppose I just need to do that now, huh.  I think I am just in this weird phase, longing for my knee to be completely healed, longing to not have to deal with certain things, longing for summer, longing for change...you get the picture.

But I do have a card to share with you though.  I made it several weeks ago, before my surgery actually.  It uses the Spring Awakening collection from The ScrapCake (I still had bits and pieces of it left and wanted to use it) and the yet to be released Heartsong 2 from Skipping Stones Design.  Heartsong was so popular they had to add another one.  ;)  It will be available soon!


I used this week's sketch over at Skipping Stones:


The sketch was created by the fabulous Angi Barrs.  I hope you take the challenge and play along with us!  *You do NOT have to have Skipping Stones Design stamps to play along!*  Play along here

And you don't want to miss out on what the rest of the team did with this sketch, check those out here:


And our guests for the month, along with Angi:


So, like I said, I hope you play along with us!  :)

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY EVERYONE!!!! 
Have a fantastic day!!!


19 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sooo cute!

when i lose my mojo I just take a break and within a couple of days I can't wait to get back in!!

Connie Mercer said...

Been there done that~more than once. I usually miss it so much {crafting} it comes back!! love the card~ super cute!! Glad you are feeling better!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I hope you find your mojo, Pamela, and/or a way to work through it. I usually just go with the flow and don't push it and move on to other things for a while. The card is beautiful, so pretty and soft and feminine.

Brooke said...

I think we all struggle with loss of mojo and understand those feelings. Your card is beautiful. I love it!

Lisa Echerd said...

Lovely card. Your post was very meaningful. I hope you get to feeling better about everything soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I feel your pain... I was out of town all last week and when I came back, I thought I would just jump back in cause I was gone for a week....and it's been like, ehhhhhhh don't really feel like it! lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your card!! I AM LOVING the different papers you used and loveeeeee the bird!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I love the combination of papers you used!

Murphy's Law said...

Very pretty. I love the softness. I have mojo problems - sometimes just playing helps and other times walking away is the ticket.

Unknown said...

Cute card you made using the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

You will get your mojo back!!! I know it! LOVE that card :)

Sylvia Blum said...

such a sweet card, Pamela :) love it :)
Sylvia xx

wendyp said...

absolutely gorgeous, Pamela! Love how you used the new Heartsong set!!!

Pam said...

Love the card! I understand all too well about losing your mojo. You have a great excuse though. Maybe your body was telling you that you need to concentrate on healing. I'm sure your mojo will come back with a vengeance when you are all healed and ready to go!

Svetlana said...

Very beautiful card!!!!
Svetlana xx

Margie Higuchi said...

Love how you created your card from the challenge - just beautiful!!

Penny said...

This is beautiful, I love how you used scraps to create it, what a great way to use up those leftovers! Love Penny

Unknown said...

Pretty card!

Angi Barrs said...

Your cards are always soooo beautiful!

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful card. Great job Pam!