Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Did you see?????? :)


Hi everyone!!!!  Today is a great day!  I am still on a high from this!  :D  Couldn't be happier!  

Well I do have a card to share with you today.  It uses the new My Private Happiness collection from The ScrapCake (I was SO happy when I got this in my hands!) and the yet to be released Heartsong 2 from Skipping Stones Design.  Heartsong was so popular they had to add another one.  ;)  It will be available soon!  

Here is my card:


And this was the new sketch at Skipping Stones:


The sketch was created by the fabulous Angi Barrs.  I hope you take the challenge and play along with us!  *You do NOT have to have Skipping Stones Design stamps to play along!*  Play along here

And you don't want to miss out on what the rest of the team did with this sketch, check those out here:


And our guests for the month, along with Angi:


So, like I said, I hope you play along with us!  :)

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY EVERYONE!!!! 
Have a fantastic day!!!



25 comments:

salme said...

Congratulations on winning the WP grand prize!!! :D

Svetlana said...

Hi Pamela! I envy you so much!!!!!! Congrats on your winning of HUGE Webster's pages prize!!!!
Svetlana xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrats on being the WP winner! Beautiful card!

Izzy Anderson said...

Pamela, WOW. What a totally fab prize! I would have a hard time stopping smiling!

Your card is just gorgeous. Love it.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats on that awesome prize!!

very cute card!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Madeline said...

Beautiful! Love the overlapping circles!

Unknown said...

Well congratulations!! Love your card for today-it's so very soft and sweet. Love the bird nestled among the flowers.

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty!!!! And wow...congrats on that FAB prize!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful Pam!!! Love the criss cross stitches and all the patterned paper! I hope you have a good day!

Linda said...

Gz on winning the WP prize!! Cute card :)

Pam W. said...

Just beautiful...

Jingle said...

WOW! What a prize! Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous!!!

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations! That is quite the prize!
Beautiful card Pamela. I love the circles, patterns and image. ;)

Tracy said...

Congrats :)
Your card is very pretty, that birdy is so cute.

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats to ya! And WOWZA...love your gorgeous card. I love what you did with my sketch. Gorgeous color too. :)

Diane Payne said...

Oh yay! Congrats on that fabulous shopping spree!

Connie Mercer said...

oh I saw:):) and I thought lucky duck!!!! have fun withall your stuff!!!

Sandie said...

I ran over here the second I saw!!! You LUCKY DOG!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! WOW. I want to see pictures. I wanna live vicariously through you. CONGRATS, Girl!!!!!!!

Johanna said...

Wow, congratulations on winning this great prize! I love this card, it's really nice :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on your win!!! What a beautiful card! LOVE the circles:)

Barb Turpin said...

Wow, a big CONGRATS! Your card is adorable...I love the stitching on the flower!

Ursula Schneider said...

huge Congrats! That's quite a windfall! Enjoy your shopping! Love the card design, I'm a sucker for a bird every time!

Stephanie said...

Pamela.......Your card is just a piece of art! Love all of those circles and the birdie peeking through all of them. So gorgeous!