Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Score!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for all the nice comments and emails asking how I have been doing.  I'm doing pretty good.  My CPM machine for my leg is now gone!  I've been actually getting up off the couch!  Mind you...not much, but hey, it's progress!  :)  There is still pain, but my physical therapist says I am doing really good and I actually surprised him by doing something he didn't think I'd be able to doyet, so that's cool!

Well remember back in January when I guessed designed for Skipping Stones Design.  Well I was so happy when I found a message in my inbox telling me they loved my work and wanted to see more of it!  :)  They have asked me to join their team for a bit!  :)  I am excited about this, because it means more cards!  And of course, more stamping, which if you have known me for long at all you know that I love stamping! 

So today I get to share a new card with you that I made using a new stamp set from Skipping Stones Design.  You actually can't buy the stamp set yet, so this is a sneak of what is to come.  ;)   


My card uses the yet to be released, Beautiful Botanicals stamp set from SSD.  The papers are from The ScrapCake.  And then I used my new Scor-Buddy from Scor-Pal to do the bottom part of the card.  I scrored several lines of the bottom of my cardstock before I cut my card so it was still the same size I usually do (5.5 x 4.25).  I also scored a small piece of white cardstock and then tied it in the middle and added it on top of my card, for additional texture and design.  We actually have a hop coming up with Scor-Pal, so stay tuned for that.  :) 

This was the SSD sketch for this week:


The sketch was created by the fabulous Angi Barrs.  I hope you take the challenge and play along with us!  *You do NOT have to have Skipping Stones Design stamps to play along!*  Play along here

And you don't want to miss out on what the rest of the team did with this sketch, check those out here:

* Jennifer Ingle
* JoAnn Valderama
* Kandi Philips
Karen Baker
* Katie Gehring
* Lindsay Amrhein
* Stephanie Mino
* Wendy Jordan
* Wendy Price

And our guests for the month, along with Angi:

* AJ Otto
* Amy Tsuruta

So, like I said, I hope you play along with us!  :)

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY EVERYONE!!!! 
Have a fantastic day!!!


34 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrulations on your progress and your good news! Beautiful job with the stamping and all of the pretty touches on the card!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME news!!! CONGRATS!! And good news about doing better too!! YAY!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your card!!! Loving the colors!! BEAUTIFUL!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I give up!! LOL!!! Now my other comment is gone??? Anyhoo.... I was saying before CONGRATS on the GOOD news...both the DT extension and the getting better part!!! YAY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!! BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors!

Murphy's Law said...

congrats on the dt gig continuing!!! and your knee. get well soon!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! Love that card!!!!!

Madeline said...

Congrats! Beautiful card...and glad your knee is doing better.

Connie Mercer said...

Fabulous~sending get well wishes!!!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely stunning, Pamela! I love it!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Your take on my sketch is fabulous. I love the artistic feel to your card. :)

Lisa Echerd said...

Really pretty card! Glad you are up and around.

Pam W. said...

Great card. And congrats on your progress!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats on that leg slowly getting better and congrats on the new crafting fun.

Christa said...

Congrats!! Beautiful card!

Erica said...

Love the card - especially the colors!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Beautiful card!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, and I really like the scored touches!

Penny said...

Congrats Pam, and that card! OH MY! Beautiful! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Very Pretty Pam!!! Your cards are super beautiful. Thanks for joining our team!

Tammy said...

Glad you are feeling better and congrats on the new gig. Love your card. The stamping in the background is lovely. Turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team Pamela! I am loving the soft and subtle look here, so gorgeous!

Johanna said...

Congrats! This card is beautiful! I am happy to see that you are feeling better :-)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Just GORGEOUS! :) Welcome to the SSD team! :)

hugs,
JoAnn:)

Stephanie said...

Pam......Your card is just beautiful! I love the soft colors and the way you added the pleated cardstock at the bottom. Tying it up was so clever!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous card!!!!!

Saby said...

une très jolie carte !!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your progress and you did beautifully with the sketch.Love what you came up with

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful look with the scoring.

Pamila said...

Woohoo! Great cards, Rae! Will definitely have to check out the book! STC Technologies

Anonymous said...

congrats on the dt gig continuing!!! and your knee. get well soon!
STC Technologies

toronto condos for sale said...

It is always an exciting time when one is moving to a new location, but it is even more of a stressful time when one is purchasing a new piece of real estate for the first time.

Unknown said...

They concluded that a combined endurance plus resistance training program is most effective in improving insulin sensitivity in postmenopausal women and that the improvements are associated with changes in muscle characteristics brought about by strength training.www.diabetesdepot.ca

seo services said...

Local search engine optimization reflects heavily on your online presence. When searching for local SEO services you should find one that offers backend software for reputation management and social media.