Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love 2 Craft

Yep, today we are moving on to the new Love 2 Craft collection from We R Memory Keepers.  I am excited to share a couple projects I made using this fun new line.

First up, a cool home decor piece.

I used empty tins and their lids to create this piece:


And here are some close up's of this fun project:

I really love how that turned out.  And what a great way to use up those tins you have laying around...like the ones the flowers came in.  :)

And here is another project using this line:

I used the new Power Punch for this one.  It punches through tin!  :)  

Ok, well as always, thanks for stopping in today!!!  Come back tomorrow for some more projects using new WRMK!

Have a fantastic day!!!!



9 comments:

Heidi said...

Great projects! I love the tin idea, might have to try that one.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great projects!! i love home decor

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love both of these!!!! Sooooooo fun!! LOVING the stitching on the alphas!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

super cute and fun! I love ideas for home decor!

Jingle said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Connie Mercer said...

very clever and so cute!!!

Julie Misseri said...

love these ideas! SO cute!

Murphy's Law said...

Amazing projects. very clever. love the tin!

Kate said...

I love the 'create' piece. That would look great on my craft room wall!