Monday, January 30, 2012

What's Up?

Umm...clouds, birds, airplanes, blimps, hot air balloons....

Do you love these things as much as I do?  And put these with some fun, pretty colors and you've got one of BasicGrey's new collections called "What's Up?".  And oh how I love it.  :)  It does also include some ships, as well as flowers, chevron and other pretty designs so it can be used for so many projects.

And have you seen BasicGrey's frames that they sell?  They make some that are perfect for altering.  Here's some coordinating frames that I made for CHA using the What's Up? line.

I created a similar chevron pattern with punched squares on my large frame to match the chevron design on the smaller frame.  Here's a close look at the bigger frame:

And a closer look at the smaller frame:

I really do love this collection and I can't wait to play a bit more with it.  :)  

Hope you are having a fantastic day!!!  If you are checking in from CHA...lucky you.  I am not there this time (but that is ok).  I do hope to see lots of pictures from the show...so if you know of some, link them up please!  


16 comments:

scrappymo! said...

I love the littel

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm in love with this new BG collection. You did a fab job with it. Wonderful!

Penny said...

Beautiful as usual! I love how you used the punch to match the paper! And the photo is SO CUTE! Love Penny

Connie Mercer said...

darling Pic's and love the LO. The frame is super cute!!

Johanna said...

***in love***

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great projects and the new collection looks wonderful

Danielle said...

Love the frames! Very pretty colors in this collection!

Heidi said...

Beautiful! I love the clouds and hot air balloon.

DanaMK said...

Those are both very cute! What great gifts they'd make!

Stephanie said...

Very sweet layout. I'm a huge BG fan!!

Murphy's Law said...

beautiful page - i do love the hot air balloon. I love the design and the papers are yummy!

Mary Jo said...

I did not know they had frames!
Very cute! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful projects, Pamela! I have a hard time using BG sometimes so I will take all of the inspiration I can get. LOL! :)

blsd2scrp said...

love this collection and what you have created with it!!!! love, love, love it!!!

Els said...

Oh, you already had a chance to play with it!! Lucky you! Waiting impatiently for my product box to arrive!
Love your work with this collection! Have fun playing!

;)
els.

Tammy said...

What a fun layout! I love this new collection. Can't wait to see it in person. Chevron are getting to be as hot as honeycombs! I'm seeing them everywhere, all over these lines coming soon.