Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fancy Some More New Fancy Pants Projects?

You ready for some more?  :)

Well today we are featuring projects using the brand new Childish Things collection from Fancy Pants.  Make sure you stop by the Fancy Pants blog too to see what the other designers did with the collection.

Here's what I did...


I loved this paper that I used for the background and couldn't wait to use it.  I really love the way this turned out.  :)  Here are some close up's:

I can't tell you how much I LOVE that picture I got of my mom!  It's just totally her.  :)  

Here's another layout, and before you ask, yes it is from the same collection.  Completely different look though.  :)

What a girly, fun layout.  This collection is absolutely perfect for Miss Eryn.  :)  I was originally going to do a patchwork design on the background, but then made the decision to just scatter a few of the squares on there for a much more random look.  And I really like it!  Here are the close up's:


And then I also have a card to share using this fun collection...


You can tell that I love those adorable boys and girls with the crowns...I used them on all three of my projects.  :)  

Well, thanks so much for stopping in today!!!  

Have a fantastic day!





19 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Beautiful! I especially love "You Have My Heart" layout. I've been watching the reveals and found this is my favorite collection.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both sooooooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeeee that background paper and the photo of your Mom on the first one, and loving the blocks on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wonderful projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This seems to be such a versatile collection. I love both ways you used it. Looks so different!

Heather M said...

Cute LOs & card.

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing pages! Love the title on the first one and great fan folds on the layouts! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, versatile new line! Love what you have created to show the range in this collection.

Murphy's Law said...

I love fancy pants. Its always been a great line to have on hand and you totally rocked it!

Ashley Horton said...

These are awesome Pamela!! I love how you used the accordion flowers on both layouts!! This is a great collection!!

Jingle said...

Very cute layouts and card!

Penny said...

Beautiful use of the collection! Great job!
Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Lisa Dorsey said...

Fun projects Pamela!!!

Mary Jo said...

Great projects!
Really love that sweet little card :)

Stephanie said...

Such great projects! Love the fun Farkel page and the fanned doily look. Great stuff!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful LOs and such a cute card! Love the photo of your mom!!! TFS
Sylvia xx

ScrappnBee said...

I LOVE these layouts (and the card too). I love how you were able to make completely different style layouts with the same line! Love your Karioke Princess! Too Cute! -Amanda

DanaMK said...

So cute!!!

Steffanie said...

Fabulous layouts! I agree---great photo of your mom!

Tracy said...

How fun is that photo of your mom!!!
I really like both of your layouts and you card, you have been very creative.