Monday, October 24, 2011

We party hard.

So New Year's Eve has never been a huge celebration in our family. We mostly spend time as a family, playing games, and then we stay up and watch the ball drop on tv. So recently I was asked to make a New Year's Eve layout and I knew I had few pictures and no real celebration photos. So I scrapped the "non-celebration" and the fact that we tried to make it to midnight.


I used the Life of the Party collection from BasicGrey. :)

Here are some close up's:




There you have it. You can see how hard we party. :)

Have a FANTASTIC Monday!

15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

i love your take on the challenge. great page!

Jingle said...

Cute!

Murphy's Law said...

I love the page especially the title work and I love how you used what you had and rocked it!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

We don't celebrate the new year like a lot of folks...I think we have pictures from 10 years ago?! LOL!! LOVE your take on the challenge tho - very clever :)

Lisa Adair said...

Love that you scrapped the "non-celebration" of your New Years! That inspires me to do the same, as we never go out.
I really like how you've done your journaling in the middle of your numbers. Too Cool!

Sarah Pendergrast said...

WoW! Those colours are so fun, and love the overall design!

Becky said...

I really like the giant numbers with the red stitching. Awesome.

Mary Jo said...

Great idea for a layout!
And I love that line :)
We are pretty much the same most years :)

Connie Mercer said...

cute title~love the design!!

angie gutshall said...

Wow! This is fabulous! Love the design!

Kathy Martin said...

lol Not easy staying up until midnight! Great page!

Diane Payne said...

So fun...love it!

Sue Althouse said...

That Life of the Party paper is perfect! We celebrate a quiet New Year's Eve, usually watching old movies. Had our share of parties over the years, and the change is nice.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I loveeeeeee it!! That's how we are too! I loveeeeeeee those photos and that big "2011!" :):):):):):):):):):):)

Danielle said...

Very cute..i love the colors and the oversized numbers.