Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day

So today is World Card Making Today, and you can find all sorts of festivities and challenges online for the occasion.  I was hoping to get a lot accomplished.  Unfortunately most of today was spent running around.  But I was able to sit down after I put the boys to bed and start working on stuff.  I started with Wendy's blog.  She has issued two challenges with prizes.  The first challenge was to create a Holiday card with both stamping and bling on it.  Here is what I created:


Supplies:
Cardstock, stamps, ink, pen and frame punch from Stampin' Up!, Patterned Paper from Making Memories, Ribbon--unknown, Gemstone--Darice, Thread from Prism, and 3D paint from Scribbles.  

Her second challenge was to make a card using a punch or punches.  I used my circle punch and my my curvy frame type punch (don't know what it is actually called).  Here's my finished card:

Supplies:  
Cardstock, Frame Punch, Pen, Stamp and Ink from Stampin' Up! 
Vellum Paper, snowflakes, and brads from Making Memories.
Thread from DMC.

Now I am off to work on more cards!  :)  I hope to have much more to show you either late tonight or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous cards, Pamela! So happy you were able to do the challenges!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Alex said...

I am lovin' these Pamela - you ROCKED both challenges, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jen Glover said...

Gorgeous cards Pamela!!!!!! I just love them! I hope you are doing well! hugs!

Cheryl KVD said...

These cards are beautiful!!!