Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Card

Yeah, I made another Christmas card....I can just feel that the pressure is off this year.  What I mean, is that I always make my Christmas cards, and I am a last minute kind of gal.  :)  I usual am scrambling around to get them all done by my deadline.  But this year, I have already made a lot...I am way ahead of schedule for me.

For this one, I used the sketch over at CPS...sketch 87.  Here it is:


I did a lot of fun things on this card, including embossing, flocking, stamping, coloring and stitching.

Supplies:  
Paper--Creative Imaginations, Scenic Route, and KI Memories.
Felt--Creative Imaginations
Stamps--Hero Arts
Embossing Powder--Gelatin Stamps
Flock and Cardstock--Stampin' Up!
Paint--Making Memories
Thread--DMC


14 comments:

Kreativgeschwafel said...

what a cute christmas card!

Anonymous said...

The hero arts stamps look so cute on that card.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh yeesh...this is too fun! Love the images and embellies!

Charity Hassel said...

Pamela, this is just too adorable! seriously lovin' your take on the cps sketch!

Heidi said...

That is the cutest card, I love those little owls!! Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting on my card too :)

Jingle said...

Very cute! I hope to get a good start on my Christmas cards this weekend.

Marlana said...

I like it! What are the owls from? I can't quite tell... stamps? ANyway, they're really cute!

Pamela said...

Thanks everyone. Marlana, the owls are stamps from Hero Arts.

papertrails leaver said...

What a cute little owl card.

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Love the card, so cute! I had so much fun looking at your blog!
Renee

Amanda said...

I love your card~so cute. The embellies are great!

Jen Glover said...

Seriously adorable Christmas Card! It's the happiest and cutest card I've seen! Just gorgeous! hugs!

Christina said...

I love the Christmas Card!!

Jess said...

Thats an adorable christmas card! Love those stamps.