Sunday, October 5, 2008

Only one more

So I only got one more card done last night before I went to bed.  It was for a challenge at AMM.  The challenge was to create a shaped card.  Here's what I did:


I traced a house to make a card shaped like a house. Embossed the stamped image, cut it out and then colored it in. Added flocking too for snow.  It makes for a cute and unique Christmas card.  

Supplies:
Cardstock, stamps, markers, embossing powder and flock--Stampin' Up! 
Chipboard door--Maya Road Button--unknown

Now I am off to church and then to the Broncos game.  :)  Hope they win.  

4 comments:

Maren said...

So cute! I love the house shape! I was hopping over here to let you know that you won the Unity blog candy on my blog. Please email me: maren@zanynotcrazy.com
Thanks & CONGRATS!!

Alex said...

This is adorable Pamela - I just love it!! What a great shape card, looks like a gingerbread house, too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lora3677 said...

OH!!! I may have to totally swipe this card.... it is TOO cute!!

Jess said...

that house card is absolutely adorable!