Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love Fall!!!

I adore Fall, I love everything about it. :) Thought I'd share a picture from last year.


It's one of those ones that I skipped over when looking at the pictures. I had to crop it a lot, but once I did I discovered a picture that I love. Austin looks so happy, and with those leaves in the air, I think it is now one of my favorite pictures.

Well the October kit at The Coconut ScrapShop was all about Fall. Here is what I have done with it. It was a great kit, I loved all the unique extras that came with the kit. You'll have to check it out.



LOVED that Bo Bunny paper and those felt leaves. Also loved all the buttons that came with the kit. I so love fall and fall colors. :)


I had a hard time getting a good picture of that one. I smeared glitter all over it. :)

And finally, a card. I used the leaf cookie cutter as a stamp and put paint on it and stamped on the card. Can you believe I did all of this in one night??? I sat down last night to work on it and amazed myself with how much I got done.

7 comments:

Leah said...

These layouts are gorgeous!
Also really like this weeks sketch in your below post. Hope to get to it this week!

Jess said...

love the pgs. and that is a fab card! you do beautiful work!

Alex said...

FABULOUS Pamela!!!!! Love these, you are rockin' this kit!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christina Carnoy said...

beautiful projects! I loooooooooove that bo bunny paper! I did a wedding layout with one sheet of it and the couple is getting divorced now which kinda freaks me out. They've only been married a month and a half!

Christina Carnoy said...

beautiful projects! I loooooooooove that bo bunny paper! I did a wedding layout with one sheet of it and the couple is getting divorced now which kinda freaks me out. They've only been married a month and a half!

Jen Martakis said...

Wow! One night? That's awesome! LOVE the design on these!

~Telah said...

Love all those layouts! The colors scream "Fall" to me and I love Fall!